Sunday, May 5, 2013

rather creates a delicate and glittering lip Recommend for OHUI Lip Tint Balm 3g Lip Gloss Tint Review


OHUI Lip Tint Balm 3g Lip Gloss Tint 

O Hui Lip Tint Balm Shine Pink





When I applied it on the back of my hand. 

1. I applied it once.
2. I applied it twice. 
3. I applied several times. 

It looks more pretty and vivid if you apply it twice. 


I was able to get this natural color by wearing the tint several times. 



<rather creates a delicate and glittering lip Recommend

for OHUI Lip Tint Balm 3g Lip Gloss Tint Review>

Before applying the tint balm




After applying the tint balm




The color of O HUI lip Tint Balm Shine Pink doesn't become really red. 
It rather creates a delicate and glittering lip. The color becomes stronger as time goes by.
As you can see, my lip got a lot more moisture after using this product. 
The smell of the product was also very nice. 


What was a sort of disappointing about this product was that it was a lot slimmer compared to other stick style lip tint balms. Also, it was bit more expensive than those cheaper brands. 


I am currently using this product 
 because it's so much better and a lot more convenient. 
I don't have to apply the lipstick over and over again

<apply the lipstick Recommend for OHUI Lip Tint Balm 3g Lip Gloss Tint Review>

Click here to purchase the product.

6 comments:

  1. Anyway this product is awesome at such a low price! Very natural and even coverage,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a long time is the pentagram is satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this useful information. I am associated with Assystant.
    Assystant is a privately held technology company that provides next-generation digital consulting and services to growth-seeking businesses across the Americas, Europe, MENA, and APAC regions.
    Assystant

    ReplyDelete