Monday, February 4, 2013

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil


 

This is 'The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil', a product that I am currently using. 
I've used Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil' twice and I've changed to this one when The Face Shop was having a sale. 




 

I chose the bright because my skin type is a combination of oily skin. 


 

I picked up whatever there was on my dressing table and drew on the back of my hand
to see how well it cleanses. 



 

I squeezed it out like this. 




 
I too this photograph after rolling it for some time.



I washed it off with water and found out that the mark of the eyeliner still remained. 



 

I washed it off once again with a foam cleanser. 
It became really clean. :)

 

** I was worried about changing the cleansing oil because my skin usually got troubles when I changed the product. But I didn't get troubles on my face. 
Even though the product was watery because it's a bright oil, it didn't melt in water that well. 
It was still a bit slippery even after I've cleansed with the foam cleanser. 
If you are a kind of person who want crispiness after washing your face, you might want to think over and test it before you buy. 


Click here to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment